Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend Sum-Up

Saturday was nothing special in terms of food, but Sunday brought most of my favorites, in the form of carbs!

Actually, when people ask me my favorite food, I usually reply with carbs. That doesn't always go over too well, so I sometimes qualify my answer-- narrowing it down to pizza. You know-- to throw veggies and protein in there.

That isn't very well-received either, come to think of it, but I digress.

Easter dinner. We had asiago cheese rolls and potato casserole and there was a pasta dish and I made babovka and... oh. What's that you say? This isn't a food blog? Well shoot-- it seems this entire post has been a digression.

Why didn't you stop me 150 words ago? Oopsy.

Let's begin again. With a trio of workouts: Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Three beautiful days. Three beautiful, albeit strugglesome, workouts. Three beautiful anecdotes. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment